tips to help sellers
1. Give a good clear description of the item you are selling
2. Place your name and rough idea of area you are based (its not a good idea to give exact addresses)
3. A telephone Number and/or email address prospective buyers can contact you with
4. Good photos are always of interest to prospective buyers (the more the better)
5. Will you send the item or will the buyer collect
6. Is there a P&P charge
7. Will the item be available for viewing
Directions For Strathallan
From M9 J11 take A9 to Bridge of Allan, follow Henderson Street through village centre, pass memorial gardens on right and, at the roundabout, turn right into Keir Street. Take next left into Mayne Avenue, site entrance is straight ahead at end of the road (junction with Airthrey Avenue). Red DA arrows will point the way from Henderson Street.
Please be aware some sat navs take you through the housing estate which has narrow roads! The above is the best route. Site post code is FK9 4RB. Map
March 18 - 20 Working party
If you fancy a free weekend on Luss Club Site here is your chance.
The only catch is some light clearing up for the season starting, a pure doddle.
Come along for some fun and laughs.
Luss Camping and Caravanning Club Site,
Directions from Crianlarich
caravans at Highfield,
3 Kiel Croft,
Phone: 01631 720262
At Crianlarich turn left onto A82 and follow for Oban
After you go under Connel Bridge turn left onto A828 and over Connel Bridge
Go through Benderloch watch on the right for Victory Hall turn left